Author: J.N. Paquet
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 26
Release Date: 27-12-2011
Details: 2012 EDITION
THE BOOK OF THE ANIMALS:
FUN LEARNING FOR CHILDREN AND PARENTS
What are certainly the most occurring moments in a parent’s life? When their child doesn’t want to wash, eat, sleep, go to school, share, take medicine, get vaccinated... And what can a parent answer to these refusals?
The successful “Book of The Animals” bilingual children’s books series was created with the aim to help both parents and children to discover the benefits of washing, eating, sleeping, going to school, sharing, taking medicine, getting vaccinated... in a fun as well as educational manner. Since the books are also bilingual, parents will enjoy the teaching and the interactivity they can gain from reading them with their children.
The books are geared towards children aged 2-5, before elementary/primary school.
They will likely be bilingual children whose parents want to encourage the learning of their two current languages.
They will also be children whose parents want to teach a language at a young age.
Some teachers have also been using the books of the series as a way to teach a second language to children, with themes easy for them to both understand and memorise.
THE CURRENT BOOKS
There are currently seven books in the series.
Each episode brings on new animals, new words, new situations and new stories.
- Ep.1. “These Animals... Don't Want to Wash!” (2008)
- Ep.2. “These Animals... Don't Want to Eat!” (2009)
- Ep.3. “These Animals... Don't Want to Sleep!” (2010)
- Ep.4. “These Animals... Don't Want to Go to School!” (2011)
- Ep.5. “These Animals... Don't Want to Share!” (2011)
- Ep.6. “These Animals... Don't Want to Take their Medicine!” (2012)
- Ep.7. “These Animals... Don't Want to Get Vaccinated!” (2012)
The books are all available in either bilingual or monolingual versions:
- Bilingual versions: English-French, English-Po